Thursday, January 19, 2012

From January 17


Hola Mis Amigos,

As I think about everything we are doing in the Country Club area of Laredo, I think about balance and love. How do balance and love go hand in hand?

Many times I feel overwhelmed thinking all the different factors of missionary life that go into strengthening the ward/branch and helping the Harvest of the field. There are needs, there are so many needs here. There are the needs of my investigators, the needs of those individuals waiting to be found and have not yet been found. There are needs of members, needs of less actives, and needs of recent converts. There are even needs in companionship. How do we come to balance all these needs?

Sometimes I wonder if I am reaching everyone’s needs. I have come to the conclusion that all I can do is to Love each and every person in my area. I have to love the members, less actives, recent converts, investigators, and those still left to be found and as I love them I will do all in my power the help them come unto Christ.

I am also learning that happiness comes a long way in helping people come unto Christ and that only my own sometimes fears stop me from becoming the best missionary that my Father in heaven needs for me to become. As I think about the investigators that we are teaching. I want to know what else can we do to help them come to Christ.

The other night I was up for three hours just praying to know how to reach our January goal that we have committed to the Lord. I received some inspiration and presented a plan to my companion. She did not have the same feeling about the plan and I began to doubt my faith in the revelation I had but the thing is my faith cannot be dependent upon others.

I am growing, however slow it might be and I am coming to learn that when we truly love with all of our heart then balance tends to come. I invite all of you to begin to search for ways that you can love more to help find the balance in life.

Con Amor,
Hermana Zani

No comments:

Post a Comment