Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Christmas Blessings


Hello Friends!

As we approach the New Year, I have been reflecting on many things. I have been thinking about my Spiritual life and how over the past few months I have come closer to Christ than ever before. I have always been a loving person and considered that a strength of mine but on a mission I have had to really work on Charity to love the people of Laredo as Christ would love them.

I often think about what would Christ say to this family. I remember sitting in a lesson with a family this past week and just remember thinking I am not sure what I am going to say to this family. I remember thinking I need to teach them about faith, repentance, baptism, and receiving the gift of the Holy Ghost, but I not sure quit how. As I said a little prayer to myself, I remember just feeling peace and just been given the words to say.

There are so many times on my mission that I have been so focused on what Heavenly Father wants for each one of his children that I have felt this overwhelming since of peace. While there are other moments on my mission that I feel so anxious, more anxious than I have ever felt in my life before like my heart is going to close up. But those feelings of anxiety eventually leave and then come and then leave again.

This is how my days have been recently. Needless to say I have been tired this week. I do however, always have joy the joy the gospel brings.

Much love,
Hermana Zani



No comments:

Post a Comment