Monday, October 3, 2011

Second Week in Laredo


Buenos Dias !!

I am beginning to lose track of how long I have been on my mission. Haha! I think time is a funny thing on your mission, like I know what month it is but days just seem to flow together. :)

I loved general conference, it was great!! I loved that the underlying theme was of repentance and missionary work, how perfect. I have such a testimony that as we turn away from the things of this world and turn towards the things of God we can find more peace, more happiness and more joy than we have ever experienced. If we let God work through us by giving Him our heart, He will truly make more of us than we can make of ourselves.

I am witnessing this in my life. I have had some awkward experiences that have been made okay through Jesus Christ. Last night I was thinking about all the awkward dates that I have been on in my life and how none of them compare to all the experiences that I have had as a missionary. Missionary work is amazing but the boldly and lovingly profess the principles of the Gospel Jesus Christ is not for the faint of heart. It is work, the best work that you will ever do but it is hard work.

Well I do not have much time today. But you are all in my thoughts and prayers.

Con Amor,

Hermana Zani

No comments:

Post a Comment