Thursday, June 21, 2012

HELLO Edinburg!!


Recently, I was transferred to Edinburg! Edinburg is super close to McAllen.
While the first few weeks were a little hard to adjust and I dearly missed Port Isabel, I think some areas on your mission just tear at your heart a little more than others.

I am finally starting to adjust a little better here. My companion and I are white washing the area which means that we are both new to the area. We are now getting lost a little less and know almost all of the members. We are pretty much in a biking area and have been biking close to 20 miles a day mas or menos.

It is also starting to get hot here, really hot. The other day it was 104 and you can really tell the difference between 104 and 98!

We are in charge of three wards an English ward, a Spanish ward, and young single adult ward. I am really enjoying this area and we are going to have a miracle baptism this Sunday.

I got here May 30th and when we came there were no people to teach and the possible people to teach were not really interested so we have had to start building everything up from the ground up. It has been hard and trying but we are doing it. We found the cutest little family who will get baptized this weekend. I will talk more about them next week.

Until then enjoy your summer. :)

Con Amor,
Hermana Zani

No comments:

Post a Comment